Thursday, August 13, 2009

Disapointment at Superstore


There are a some things you can really only keep in your cupboard if you have a kid.

Today, in the baby section at Superstore, search as hard as I could I couldn't find Heinz Chocolate pudding. Imagine, no chocolate pudding it's one of my favourites. Organic this and that but no chocolate pudding. London Drugs here I come.

On the bright side they had Farley's Rusks which would be another of my favourites, I'm sure Tanner will like them too, he better, they're going to be in the cupboard 'til he goes to university.

Also realized that today was my last trip to superstore where I would be putting food in the place in the cart where the kid is supposed to be. Now that, is a great thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the kids do not fit in the seat section of the cart much past 16 so eventually you will be able to use it again