Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cheese

Here's a funny thing.

Not many people don't like cheese, of those people, not many like cooked cheese. I, am one of those people. Raw cheese, yuck, cheese on toast, pizza, nachos, those doughnuts with beef and cheese inside that they sold at Costco 15 years ago, no problem.

Tanner, it would seem, is another one of those people. Won't eat raw cheese but feasted on cheese on toast this morning. There's me, eating a slice and so was me boy. Warms the cockles of me heart, it does.

Stuffed his face full of water melon too. Should have got the video camera out for that first experience! Luckily it was also the first time I put a bib on him.

So that was a fun morning, full of "firsts" then it all went sideways.

Kid, they're just teeth.

P.S. Maybe one day Costco will get the beef and cheese doughnuts back (hey, even my Jewish ex-sister-in-law liked them and they are sooooo not Kosher).

No comments: