Monday, September 7, 2009

Thursday 27th (part 1)

Thursday (Part 1)

He seems to change everyday. It’s like he goes to sleep and learns new stuff in the middle of the night. He loves playing with his toys (just the hard ones) and is figuring out how to crawl (they told us he could already do that). He eats everything we give him and is gradually getting that ”baby belly”, he was pretty skinny when we got him and then of course we practically starved him for 24 hours.

I just caught up, I’m now typing in real time. Tracy is upstairs packing and I’m in the lobby bar with my boy ( who is sleeping in the stroller). No beer, just coffee. The internet is free in the lobby and believe it or not the bar is the only place to sit.

Looking out of the window it is really beautiful. Flowers, ponds little bridge over the water. I now know what you would see as you look through the gates of hell “oh, it’s so pretty, it can’t be all that bad”. Oh no, let me tell you how hot it is in there, stay out.

I’m going to research the name of the guy that invented air conditioning and strive to make his birthday a national holiday.

His head is starting to bob, gotta go.

No comments: