Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday, September 4, 2009


Well, I got a phone call at 7am this morning. It was kind of like being in a spy movie about the KGB or something...it was Tony saying "don't ask any questions, just get a pen and write this number down".

That woke me up alright, I didn't know that my husband and or son were possibly enemies of the State.

It turns out it was the number of the hotel Tony was sent to after sitting on a plane for 4 hours, . They determined that the plane was broken.
Long story short, I was speaking to a very upset person...they didn't even give him any info on the next available flight, so I had to deal with Air Canada on this end. Let me tell you, not the most helpful folks. I finally squeezed the flight info and seat details out of them, and wouldn't you know it, the boys were assigned seats 20A and 22K. I sorted that out and got them primo seats nearer the front. I think they should get 1st class seats for their trouble, but that would mean excellent customer service. Wouldn't want to spoil Air Canada's record, would we.

Anyway, the boys should be rolling Saturday AM around 6am. No rest for the wicked.

3 comments:

Janie said...

Tracy, Thanks for the update. Wow, by the time you read this, your boys will be home! I hope after the hassle with Air Canada everything else went smoothly. Welcome to your new home Tanner! Can't wait to meet you. Sending lots of love and good wishes to all of you.
Talk to you later.
Jan, Wes, Mike & Milo

geminirn said...

OH HOW DISSAPOINTING FOR ALL INVOLVED!!Hope they have a safe flight home...and they get to sit together........that's Air Canada for you!!!

Mike and Cheryl said...

Glad that the boys are home safe. We felt weird when we parted ways on the 4th, after our families sharing so much over the past two weeks.

This will be another good story for Tanner when he's old enough to appreciate his parents' discomfort!

Mike, Cheryl & Maelin