Wednesday, September 23, 2009

just another wednesday, except

We all went to the doctors today, Tanners first check up.

Same as the check up in Beijing, really. Nothing to report.

Dropped Tracy at the Skytrain station and then off home.

And then.......... the dentist.

(insert foreboding music here)

Very nice lady, was pleased that I thought to bring him early, she showed me how we should brush his teeth. Turns out, the poor little sod is REALLY teething and as soon as the toothbrush touched his gum's he started to scream.

On the bright side, when he's screaming, it's easier to brush his teeth. Not long before he figures that out.

Tonight was, by far, the easiest night I've had putting him to bed. As I was walking him around the living room he pointed to the door that leads to his bedroom (memories of Joseph right there). I was back downstairs at 8:30. I'm going to pay for that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mike and Cheryl said...

Maelin just cut one of her top teeth and I think an eye tooth is next to come (looks like it anyway)...Grumpy Guss returns!!! Ugggghhhh!!! :)