Monday, September 21, 2009

Observations (#1)

Yams - Come out looking the same as when they went in. They just smell worse.

Fake crying - His attempts at fake crying work impeccably. But if he really wants me to lift him off the floor/out of the highchair/out of the crib (cot) all he has to do is lift his arms in the air, smile and say Dad. Get's me every time.
Too bad he prefers to go with the fake crying mostly.

Cheerios - see previous post. Thanks here go to Maelin, for it was her that taught him how to eat them.

http://ourmiraclemaelin.blogspot.com/

Jet lag - worried too much about it. He was over it way before me.

Being a Mum - is waaay tougher than you'd think. I wonder every day how something so small could possibly take up so much of your time. Of course most mums don't cook for 5 grown-ups as well. Yeah, what are they complaining about?

2 comments:

Mike and Cheryl said...

Maelin's glad she could help. She's now discovered that graham wafers (aka graham crackers) are much messier than cheerios, and therefore much more fun than cheerios.

Tony Lobb said...

Remember my post about Farley's Rusks? Dry, tell me about messy.